Your privacy is important to us.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering or booking on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, credit card information, passport details or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form, use live chat, provide us with feedback on our products and/or services, and enter information on our site. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a booking, provide feedback, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To follow up after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘Cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Every browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Use and Requirement of Email Address
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process bookings and to send information and updates pertaining to bookings
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
P. O. Box 1986
St. Lucia, West Indies 00124
Last Edited on 2017-07-02